We know that you’re concerned about your child’s success in every area of life. You care about shaping values, building character and providing the tools needed for your child to develop a strong moral foundation. Awana wants to come along side you and support your endeavor.
Awana is an international, nondenominational, Bible-centered youth organization providing weekly clubs and programs for 3-year-olds through high schoolers. The acronym Awana comes from the first letters of the phrase, “Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed.”
(II Timothy 2:15)
Our program offers:
- Biblical teaching, basics for a relationship with God
- A foundation for a Biblical worldview
- Ultra-fun physical activity and competition
- Bible memorization
- Positive friendships
- Support for parents as they spiritually nurture their children
- In club-adult affirmation and encouragement
- Consistent and positive training on how to thrive in group settings
- Awards and recognition for accomplishments.
Awana meets Sunday nights from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m., beginning August 26, 2013 through May 5, 2014 in the Children’s Learning Center.